We have many special people to celebrate this week! Help us honor our paras, librarian, and assistant principal with these special dress out days:
• Monday, April 5th: Karaoke in the Cafeteria to honor Mr. Alston. Students are to “step into their favorite shoes” by wearing their favorite dancing shoes to school.
• Tuesday, April 6th: Love Your Librarian! Students dress as a librarian and tote their favorite book to honor our librarian, Mrs. Tucker.
• Wednesday, April 7th: Students wear polos for paras to honor all the hard work and dedication our paras provide our school!
• Thursday, April 8th: Superintendent Woods is visiting UES! This is “Bowties and Bows” day. Students are to dress for success.
• Friday, April 9th: Alston All-Star Day: Students are to wear their favorite jersey to honor Mr. Alston, our very own MVP!
Celebrate good times, come on! #nationalparaprofessionalday #NationalLibraryWeek #nationalassistantprincipalweek